A guide on how to get best fps, image clarity, and fix crashes in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Get Best FPS, Image Clarity, and Fix Crashes
FPS improvement and better image quality.
There’s one specific setting that absolutely tanks performance for me, namely Cascaded Shadows Resolution. Changing this from High to Medium more than doubled my FPS instantly. Not only that, but character dialogue went from single digit FPS to actually watchable.
Turn ON GSync/FreeSync
Enable G-SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible.
Turn V-Sync ON in the Nvidia Control Panel.
Turn V-Sync OFF in the in-game settings.
Enable Ultra Low Latency Mode
Turn OFF these two: Film Grain and Chromatic Abberation.
Go to Nvidia Control Panel
Set Image Sharpening ON, Sharpen 0.50, Ignore film grain: 1.00
Turn OFF Steam Overlay.
No Steam Overlay Even It’s Enabled?
Do not run the game as Administrator:
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix and Boost FPS (Nvidia)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Mission “Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche” (Solutions)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Engineering XP Guide (Grinding)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Main Job: The Heist” Walkthrough
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Change Keymapping (Movement Keys)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Disable Intro, Loading Videos, and Launcher
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Bonus Contents: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Posters, and More