A guide on how to fix “Not Saving the Game” problem in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
Note, it is not possible to save the game during combat, braindance and some quests.
If you encounter issues with saving the game in other circumstances, make sure that Cyberpunk 2077 folder is not controlled by your security software.
Windows Defender and Bitdefender are examples of security software that may be related to the issue:
If you are using Windows Defender:
1.Open Windows Defender Security Center.
2. Click on Virus & threat protection.
3. Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
4. Under “Controlled folder access,” click the Allow an app through Controlled folder access link.
5. Click the Add an allowed app button.
If you are using Bitdefender:
1. Go to the Dashboard of BitDefender
2. Protection tab on the left
3. Click on Application Access under the Safe Files applet
4. Flag the checkmark for Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Disable Intro, Loading Videos, and Launcher
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Main Job: The Heist” Walkthrough
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Edit Key Bindings by Using Codes
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Change Keymapping (Movement Keys)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Bonus Contents: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Posters, and More
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Complete Sneak Tag Training
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Happy Together” Side Quest (Saving Barry)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)