A guide on how to fix mission Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche (solutions) in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Fix Mission Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche (Bug)
If after connecting to the access point near the end of the mission, your screen goes black… this guide has a possible solution.
What Happens in This Bug?
Apparently the game freezes when you interact with the access point after disconnecting the NetRunner in the mission, this can happened for various reasons but all trigger a black screen.
This bug happens in the PC version (Gog, Steam and Epic) as in the Stadia version, I do not know if this happens in the console versions.
- This video shows the bug I’m talking аbout.
The First Solution
The simplest solution for this bug is to set all the graphic settings as low as possible, including the quality of textures from the menu and the resolution.
The Second Solution
This solution contains spoilers as I will specify what happens in the mission to explain what to do.
After disconnecting the NetRunner and defeating Oda, Takemura’s call must be ignored and must be directed to the access point quickly to be able to interact with him before the second phone call from this (Takemura’s second call is to request Let V let Oda live, it will also give time to loot his body).
This will prevent the second call that so far is the one suspected of causing this bug (I say “suspected” since there is no official information on why this bug happens or a solution from CDPR).
The Third Solution (The Most Effective)
This solution applies to those who play in Spanish, English or another language.
If you change your game language: Texts and Audios, from the main menu you can load your last save and repeat Takemura’s call and be able to interact with the Access Point without it getting stuck, being possible to continue playing and see the next cinematic.
Personally this is one of the ones that has worked for me, since changing the graphic settings was impossible for me because I was already playing at low settings. Although each solution seems to work differently on each computer.
The Fourth Solution
If you still have a side quest available, you can try using the “T” key to call someone and have them answer the call and the quest will continue normally… two things can happen: you can’t call anyone because you have almost done all missions, and that the game doesn’t even allow you to exit to the menu.
If this happens, try the other solutions.
The Fifth Solution
Reload an autosave from before you’re in the room where the netrunner is, as soon as you reload it, do a manual save in a new save slot. Then proceed to go into the room, defeat Oda, stand over his body, let Takemura speak, tell him it’s his lucky day, then pick up the loot from his body and go over to the access point.
The Sixth Solution (The Most Hard)
Restart the mission from the initial conversation on the streets with Takemura… completely.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Endings Guide (One Save)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Double Life Quest (How to Complete)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Happy Together” Side Quest (Saving Barry)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Change Keymapping (Movement Keys)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Side Quest 35 Walkthrough (Getting the Porsche 911 (930) Turbo)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix and Boost FPS (Nvidia)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Requirements for the Secret Ending
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Perk Quickly (Cold Blood)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Engineering XP Guide (Grinding)