A guide on how to fix “Has Flatlined” error in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
Please update AMD or Nvidia graphic cards (new update is available).
Then follow instructions:
- Someone released an assembly code edit of the .exe on Nexus. Get that here: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/34?tab=description
- Delete your CACHE folder here at C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
- Launch the provided .exe; Now the size of the provided .exe is the same in bytes as the original. This leads me to think that a line was changed in the code and no malicious code was added. Use at your own risk. The alternative would be to hex edit the .exe yourself. there are posts about that.
It gonna fix avx check in Cyberpunk 2077. Just copy to cyberpunk2077/x64/ (this mod is created by m1k3im).
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Change Keymapping (Movement Keys)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Edit Key Bindings by Using Codes
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Break Crafting (Infinite Components)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Johnny Silverhand’s Items (How to Get and Unlock)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Disable Intro, Loading Videos, and Launcher
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Bonus Contents: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Posters, and More
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method to Duplicate Any Items or Weapons