A guide on how to fix and boost fps (Nvidia) in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Fix and Boost FPS (Nvidia)
Just a quick guide to address some of the FPS issues.
Tried to add this as a discussion but the moderator team thought it needed reviewing first, so this might actually help in comparison.
1. For starters, choose a preset that matches the ability of your graphics card.
- Low End GPU = Medium Preset
- Medium Grade GPU = High Preset
- High End GPU = Ultra Preset
If unsure, start with Ultra and work your way down, performing the steps each time.
2. Switch off RTX and make sure DLSS is turned to AUTO. This makes virtually no difference to the graphics quality but more than doubles the FPS.
3. If needed, especially when using the Ultra Preset, you may want to tweak a few settings to get a few more frames.
- Film Grain = Off
- Chromatic Aberration = Off
- AA = 8x or less
Also, bring down a step or two the Shadow settings and Volumetric Fog.
Done correctly you should now be playing the game at between 40 and 80 fps (or even higher).
Keep in mind, by low end I don’t mean a 970 gtx. Anything that ancient you might need to delve into the Low settings presets.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Best FPS, Image Clarity, and Fix Crashes
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Launch Game Issues (Steam, Epic, GOG)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Mission “Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche” (Solutions)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Cheats (Infinite Money, Ammo, Items, and More)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Change Keymapping (Movement Keys)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Changing FOV (Max Value to 120)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Happy Together” Side Quest (Saving Barry)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Getting Unlimited Money without Trainer or Cheat