A guide on how to complete Judy’s Instructions quest (Yorinobu-braindance) in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Complete Judy’s Instructions Quest (Braindance)
Follow Judy’s instructions
Bold sections on the track indicate a scannable clue. The clue will be highlighted for the duration of the sequence if the editor is set to the correct layer.
Clues may overlap each other. The spot where they overlap on the recording track will be especially bright. After being successfully scanned, clues disappear from the track.
On the store, be careful of the yellow bar on the top. Please follow the bar, switch (pressing Lshift) layer and search dead civilian body:
Now, fast forward to where the robber is shot.
Rewind until the CCTV screen appears.
Then scan CCTV screen:
Exit braindance pressing X.
Examine the braindance in Analysis Mode to find the Relic.
Scan the apartment’s security.
Press Lshift and switch the layer. Then find motion sensor camera:
Then the other one: Alarm sytem (00:15).
In the audio layer, scan Yorinobu’s phone as he talks.
On 00.30, scan sound on the screen:
Listen and follow him until he close the phone with other layer:
Scan his phone.
In the visual layer, scon Yorinobu’s datapod while it’s turned on.
Scan Automated Turret and sensor camera (2.03)
Then scan liberty and relic on bedroom (2.36)
Scan for thermal clues to find the Relic pressing Lshift:
Come back to 00.33 and scan champagne and ice bucket on the desk near TV screen with thermal mode:
Scan fridge on 00.43.
Scan 00.39 hidden safe:
It is done. You can exit the braindance.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Disasterpiece Quest (How to Analyze All Things)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Double Life Quest (How to Complete)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Main Job: The Heist” Walkthrough
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Complete Sneak Tag Training
- Cyberpunk 2077 – PC, Xbox, PS5 Controls Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix Mission “Play It Safe / Ritmo De La Noche” (Solutions)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Relationship Guide (All Romance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Has Flatlined” Error
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Boost FPS (Better Performance)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Portal Location (Easter Egg)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix “Not Saving” Problem
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Save File Location
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Comprehensive Photo Mode Guide