A guide on how to get unlimited money without trainer or cheats in Cyberpunk 2077.
Getting Unlimited Money without Trainer or Cheat
This money glitch is very simple and straightforward and doesn’t take a lot of time to do.
What You Need
To make this the most efficient process you only need to invest 3 skill points into the crafting skill. The 3 skills I recommend are:
- True Craftsman
Don’t forget to also bring some eddies with you as well. My recommended amount would be as little as 100 eddies to start the process.
The most efficient area to perform this money glitch would be in the Watson district as shown in the map below. You can simply fast travel to the fast travel station closest to the ripperdoc and set a waypoint to the ripperdoc.
When you arrive to the designated location, you’ll see a bunch of vending machines as shown in the image below.
Go to each vending machine that sells soda cans for €$10 eddies. These particular vending machines have sodas that you can dismantle for components that you’ll be able to sell to the ripperdoc.
Keep in mind that vending machines that sell sodas for €$5 eddies sell sodas, however the sodas worth €$5 eddies cannot be dismantled!
After a few runs you’ll start to be able to differentiate the look of these vending machines without having to go up to each one to check how much they cost.
Once you collected all of the €$10 worth soda cans from the vending machines, you’ll want to dismantle all of them. Doing this turns these soda cans into common and uncommon components.
Dismantling items also levels up your crafting skill! This also serves as a quick and easy way to level up your crafting skill.
The area has a ripperdoc that you can go to and sell your components.
Keep in mind that every vendor in the game has a finite amount of money.
All you have to do when this happens, is leave the vendor’s store and skip time by 24 hours to reset the amount of money the vendor has.
To repeat the process you must get the vending machines to restock their soda cans. In order to do this efficiently, all you have to do is to go to the nearest fast travel station and fast travel somewhere else and back.
You’ll be able to repeat the process now!
Doing this money glitch has net me over €$400,000 in the span of 3 hours. Depending on where you are in the story you should either upgrade your cybernetics, save the money for quests, or just buy all of the cars to get the achievement for doing so.
This is a video guide for the unlimited money glitch.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Tips for Soda Exchange (Fastest Ways)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Make Profit (Vending Machine Exploit Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method to Duplicate Any Items or Weapons
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fast Travel
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Break Crafting (Infinite Components)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Hacking/Breaching (Codes, Access Points, and More)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Tips for Mantis Blades
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Easy Method for Getting 9999 Money
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Perk Quickly (Cold Blood)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Disable Intro, Loading Videos, and Launcher
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Skip Broken Quests, Change Gender (Editing and Cheating Guide)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Launch the Game Directly (Fast Way)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix and Boost FPS (Nvidia)