A guide on how to grind Engineering XP in Cyberpunk 2077.
Engineering XP Guide
Looking to grind out Engineering XP, but can’t be bothered to spam grenades? I’ve got the solution for you!
Let’s Play Minesweeper!
So basically, there is a minefield out in the Badlands (the wide open area on the East Side) where there are at least 100 plus mines just chilling around; you come here naturally to solve a gig (sidequest) in that area. (Note that you must have encountered Silverhand in the story before this area is available) Here is an in-game image of me in the minefield.
Each mine depending on the technical ability (lvl 3 and 7) required to defuse it gives you varying amounts of engineering XP. I’m also fairly certain they respawn after a time, so if you have a lot of time to waste, feel free to grind out the mines until you have max XP.
by Zenith ZX
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Requirements for the Secret Ending
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Best FPS, Image Clarity, and Fix Crashes
- Cyberpunk 2077 – All Johnny Silverhand’s Items (How to Get and Unlock)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Getting Unlimited Money without Trainer or Cheat
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get 100 % Achievement
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Getting Free Legendary Monowire Implant
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Guide to Hacking/Breaching (Codes, Access Points, and More)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Break Crafting (Infinite Components)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Level Up Athleticism Easily
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Fix and Boost FPS (Nvidia)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Cyberware Build: Projectile Launch System (How to Locate, Build, and Install)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Which Lifepath to Start (Noman, Streetkid, Corparate)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Locate and Get Quadra Turbo R
- Cyberpunk 2077 – How to Get Perk Quickly (Cold Blood)
- Cyberpunk 2077 – “Tears in Rain” Easter Egg (How to Get)