A guide on how to move, edit and remove buildings & decorations in Cult of the Lamb.
How to Edit Buildings
Messed up the placement of your Temple? Look no further, the answer is right under your nose.
The Build Menu
To access the build menu, walk west in your cult’s area until you reach the sign with a hammer on it. (shown below). You can open this menu in multiple ways, like clicking on it with your mouse or pressing “E” on your keyboard.
Accessing the Edit Mode
To open the edit mode, look towards the bottom-left-hand side of your screen, and press the displayed bind. (“C” by default on keyboard.)
Selecting and Manipulating Building
Once inside the editing mode, a hammer will appear in the center of your screen. To move the hammer, you simply press the W A S and D keys (keyboard and mouse), or by moving the left joystick (controller).
You can select a building by simply hovering over it with your hammer. This will display three options: “Move”, “Remove”, & “Cancel”. (Note: some buildings cannot be removed, like the Temple.)
This mechanic took me 30 minutes to find, so I figured I would write a super quick guide for those, like me, who could use it.
- Cult of the Lamb – All Cult Doctrines List
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Defeat Bosses (Easy Ways)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Black Screen Bug
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Catch All Fish (Easy Ways)
- Cult of the Lamb – Save file Location
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Get Meat (Copious Ammounts of Meat)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Get Unlimited Coins
- Cult of the Lamb – Best Tips to Level Up Follower Loyalty
- Cult of the Lamb – Unlimited Devotion, Stone, Lumber
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Save File (Cracked)
- Cult of the Lamb – Unlimited Gold Bars, Stone Bricks, Camelia
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Unlock Follower Skins (Darkwood, Anura, Secret, and more)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Declare War (Altar)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Tier 3 Bug
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Cheat