A guide on how to catch all fish (easy ways) in Cult of the Lamb.
How to Catch All Fish (Easy Ways)
Simple guide on how to catch the 4 fish required for the fisherman’s side quest.
The Fisherman NPC is found early in the game at the southeast edge of Pilgrim’s Passage. He asks you to bring him a series of fish, that being the lobster, squid, octopus, and crab. He will reward you with a holy talisman piece for each fish you bring. Once you have brought him all fish, he will open a shop to sell fish to you.
How to Fish
Fishing in Cult of The Lamb is incredibly simple. All you have to do is keep the hook inside the green bar as it moves up and down. Keeping the hook inside the green area will reel the fish in, and once it is close enough, you will catch it! It may take some practice, but once you get the hang of it you can do it consistently.
While creating a new doctrine, you have 5 options to choose from. Simply level up sustenance to level 3 to unlock the Ritual of The Ocean’s Bounty. This ritual will double the amount of fish caught for 2 days, and will greatly increase the chance for special fish (such as the lobster)! From my experience, this is also a fantastic way to farm coins.
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Get Fleeces (Midas, Soz, and more)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Cheat
- Cult of the Lamb – All Cult Doctrines List
- Cult of the Lamb – Save file Location
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Tier 3 Bug
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Save File (Cracked)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Get Unlimited Coins
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Defeat Bosses (Easy Ways)
- Cult of the Lamb – Best Tips to Level Up Follower Loyalty
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fix Black Screen Bug
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Move and Remove (Edit Buildings)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Fight Leshy After Beating
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Unlock Follower Skins (Darkwood, Anura, Secret, and more)
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Play KnuckleBones
- Cult of the Lamb – How to Declare War (Altar)