A guide on how to stop or prevent wars (especially separate) in Crusader Kings III.
Do not Let the King Die!
If you’re king just died, that means all of your vassals now have a negative opinion modifier of you called ‘short reign’ which is essentially everyone being a bit iffy about your new king, because nobody knows if he can handle the job yet. This may be causing your vassals opinion to go into the negative (maybe combined with some bad traits on the new king?) and make them join factions.
Those factions will declare their war when you are weak. So if you have a big battle in your war, they will smell a ripe opportunity to rise up against you.
Make sure you don’t have any negative factions *before* you declare an offensive war.
Do not Be Weak!
If you are weak you will get attacked. It is as simple as that really. Winning wars quickly involves beating the enemies field armies and capturing their a main settlement and the territory that you have claimed as quickly as possible.
If your king just died do not declare war, you need to get your realm sorted out first. Just sit back, make sure your vassals are happy and then start to pick on your neighbors.
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Vassal, Titles, War, and More
- Crusader Kings III – How to Discipline Your Vassals
- Crusader Kings III – How to Get Rid of All Vassals (Dominate Guide)
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Getting Land of the Rus Achievement
- Crusader Kings III – How to Become Emperor of France (Tips for Vassal, Family, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – Combat Guide (Stats, Soldier, Damage, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Get Carolingian Consolidation Achievement
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Gold, Prestige, Piety, and More
- Crusader Kings III – Ireland Guide (Vassal, Gold, King, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – Winning War Guide (Easiest)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Be Successful (Golden Rules)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Choose Good Guardian and Educate Ward/Child (Best Ways)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Locate Special Buildings (List), and Their Effects
- Crusader Kings III – How to Make Your Child Super Ruler (Trait, Skill, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Perfecting Offspring (Incest, Baby, and More)