A guide on how to be successful (golden rules) in Crusader Kings III.
How to Be Successful (Golden Rules)
Step 1: Don’t be a child, because if your a child, many people are going to want you dead, and you can’t really trust anyone, and you can’t do anything but pray.
Step 2: Try not to ♥♥♥♥ everyone off, as in don’t murder random people for ♥♥♥♥♥ and giggles, no matter how fun it is (very sad about doing this)
Step 3: Don’t murder your children, they are your future, and potentially your death
Step 4: Never trust your children, they want you dead so they can get your titles, so make sure to constantly spy on them to ensure they aren’t planning your untimely demise
Step 5: Try not to ♥♥♥♥ off your powerful vassals, those who are a prime candidate for spymaster, and your spymaster, this may be hard but try to make a balance, or just kill them all
Step 6: Fill your council with people who love you and are as skilled as possible so they don’t betray you.
Step 7: Try not to die of disease or in battle.
Step 8: Fail one or more of the previous steps horrifically.
Step 9: Die from many possible causes.
Step 10: ??????
Step 11: Profit.
Step 12: Rinse and Repeat.
- Crusader Kings III – Ireland Guide (Vassal, Gold, King, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Get Rid of All Vassals (Dominate Guide)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Choose Good Guardian and Educate Ward/Child (Best Ways)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Make Your Child Super Ruler (Trait, Skill, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Marriage
- Crusader Kings III – How to Become Emperor of France (Tips for Vassal, Family, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Perfecting Offspring (Incest, Baby, and More)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Get Carolingian Consolidation Achievement
- Crusader Kings III – How to Discipline Your Vassals
- Crusader Kings III – How to Find and Fix Configuration File Problems
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Getting Land of the Rus Achievement
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Vassal, Titles, War, and More
- Crusader Kings III – Guide to Diplomatic Range, Exclaves, and More
- Crusader Kings III – Winning War Guide (Easiest)
- Crusader Kings III – How to Prevent Wars (Especially Separate)