This is a guide with 7 steps to how to fix menu icons, sidebar and resolution in Command & Conquer Remastered Collection. Please try steps to fix these issues:
How to Fix Menu Icons and Resolution?
Find sun.ini in game directory (folder) and please make settings to monitor resolutions. For example, if it is 640X480 change it to your resolution (i.e, 1920X1080).
Update Graphic Card (AMD)
For use with systems running Microsoft® Windows 7 or 10 AND equipped with AMD Radeon™ discrete desktop graphics, mobile graphics, or AMD processors with Radeon graphics. Learn More.
Download and run directly onto the system you want to update. An internet connection is required.
If your system is not running Windows© 7 or 10, or for drivers/software for other AMD products such as AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics, embedded graphics, chipsets, etc. please select your product from the menus above
GeForce Game Ready Driver
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 442.74 WHQL driver for DOOM Eternal through GeForce Experience, our free, game-enhancing application, which records, streams gameplay, and more. Simply click onto the Drivers tab, and click the big green button to download and install.
If you experience any technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers please post a detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues.
Clear Download Cache
Clearing the Steam download cache will cause the Steam client to flush locally cached configuration data and acquire it from the Steam servers again.
Navigate to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Clear Download Cache
Repair Library Folder
The Steam library folder contains all of your installed games on disk. These folders need to be writable by all users in order to update properly. Sometimes these user permissions break and need to be refreshed.
Navigate to your Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders -> Right click on folder -> Repair Folder
Verify Local Files
Sometimes files on hard-disks and other storage devices become corrupted because of bad hardware, software crashes, power surges etc. Steam can verify the correctness over installed game files and fix them if necessary.
Find Game in Library -> Right click -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files
Change Download Region
The Steam content system is divided into geographical regions. The Steam client automatically detects its current region and uses content servers located in that region for best performance. Sometimes, servers in a specific region may be slow, overloaded or have a hardware failure causing download issues. It is advisable to temporarily switch to a different download region to use another set of content servers.
Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Download Region. You may need to test several regions other than your own.
The Steam installer can be downloaded here: (http://store.steampowered.com/about/) and reinstalled to the same location where it is already installed.
This may fix potential issues with Steam client and service files. Installing into same location will preserve all installed games.
WARNING! Uninstalling Steam will delete all game content.
Move Game Folder
It can be very helpful to test the issue by installing on an alternate hard drive. If one is already available, you can create a new Steam library folder on this drive. You can then install new games into this Steam library folder or move already installed games there.
- Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Steam Library Folders -> Add new Library folder
Hope, they help.
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Add Rules.ini to Red Alert
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Extract Music and Modify DLL Files
- Command and Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Use, Upload and Add Mods (Guide)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Upload Your Mod to Workshop
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Add Units
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Get Secret Dino and Ant Mission
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – Guide to Strongest Tanks with Stats
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – Allied Campaign Missions (Walkthrough Hard Guide)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – Mission 5 (How to Complete Distant Thunder)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – Mission 6: GDI Hard Guide (Beatable SAM)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – GDI: Dr. Mobius Mission (How to Complete)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – How to Beat Stealth Generator, Building Repairs (Free), Defence