This quick guide informs you about Stay Out’s Chats. Let’s examine system commands, text messages and others.
- /help – current help for console commands
- /iwannadie – lose consciousness and call for help (possible loss of things)
- /log – show the current time, client version and character location (server, location, coordinates)
- /ping – show ping
- /resetGUIpos – resets saved window positions
- /smsReset – reset confirmation code
- /trade – on / off incoming exchange offers
- /time – current time
- /isPremium – show premium performance (True – on; None – off)
- @ [name] [text] – send a private message to the stalker [name]
- /ignore [name] – add the stalker [name] to the black list. View the list of ignored stalkers: press F11.
- /add_friend [name] – add stalker [name] to your friends list. View friends list: press F11.
- /unignore [name] – remove the stalker [name] from the black list
- /chatabuse [on, off] – enable or disable message censorship
- /ichangedmymind – reset character skills for redistribution (available once every 24 hours of real time)
- /firstperson – on / off first-person view
- /reputation – reputation among factions
- How to Create and to Manage a Group-Stay Out
- Stay out- How to win and how to lose reputation with each faction?
- Stay Out – How to Buy High Level Items
- The Mosin Quest (Stay Out)
- Lubech Station Fast Walkthrough (Stay Out Tips)
- The Shotgun Quest-Stay Out
- Bases Schedule in Stay Out
- Clan Points in Stay Out
- How to Strength The Squad-Stay Out