A guide on how to get “Ye Who Enter” achievement (12 switch secret room) in Borderlands 3.
How to Get “Ye Who Enter” Achievement (12 Switch Secret Room)
I wasted time finding these switches so you don’t have to. This will unlock the “Ye Who Enter” achievement.
Location of All Switches After the Initial 12
When on your way to defeating the final boss of the DLC you will enter Vaulthalla and immediately notice 3 obviously yellow targets.
Shooting these first 3 will begin the process of unlocking the secret room at the end of Vaulthalla.
Before entering the Boss arena there are 3 more yellow targets to shoot. One behind you if facing the boss arena entrance and two in front, up above and down to the right.
When the final boss is defeated, before leaving, turn to the back of the arena and shoot the third set of targets.
You have limited time in this room to collect loot but along the way make sure your shooting the targets. One is well hidden in a hole in a wall near the entrance of this room. One is on the left facing away, and the final one is behind the wall near the entrance to the secret room.
Once in the secret sealed room you don’t have to worry about the pressure of time. The following screenshots are the exact spots of the hidden 12 switches in this room. It will open the sealed room and the achievement will proc.
All three in view from the entrance
Just as you walk in
Once entering the room turn around and look at the wall
Use the jump pad and shoot all three corners of the triangle:
Back of the room, look straight up and see all 3 in view above:
- Borderlands 3 – Complete (100%) Achievement Guide (How to Obtain)
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood – Hunted and Helpful Hunter Achievement, Full Game Walkthrough
- Borderlands 3 – Gigamind Walkthrough (How to Kill Boss)
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood – 100% Achievement Guide
- Borderlands 3 (Bounty of Blood) – New All Achievements Guide
- Borderlands 3 – (How to Locate) Proving Grounds and Circle of Slaughter
- Borderlands 3 – How to Customize Items (Cheat Editor)
- Borderlands 3 – Complete New Legendary Weapons (with Stats)
- Borderlands 3 – How to Solve Ultraviolet Mansion Puzzle
- Borderlands 3 – Guide to AFK Purple Gun Farm (Works with Zane)
- Borderlands 3 – “Rewards Card” Achievement (Atlas, COV, Dahl, Hyperion, Jakobs, etc.)
- Borderlands 3 – Guide to Amara (Skill, Power, Weapon)
- Borderlands 3 – Save File Location
- Borderlands 3 – Fustercluck Off Achievement (Mission List)
- Borderlands 3 – Complete Vault Hunter Formulas (Shift and VIP)