This walkthrough will show you how to kill Gigamind Boss in Hostile Takeover Mission of Borderlands 3.
How to Kill Gigamind?
Gigamind is the final mission of the Hostile Takeover quest. This boss can push you a little bit because he has shields and additional enemy soldiers. But if you attack Gigamind’s weak spots (if you have a legendary weapon, your job will be easier), the shield will disappear first (blue). Then you will try to reduce the main health bar (red).
Gigamind’s most critical weak spot is the round sphere on his back. If you go behind your shield and attack the sphere, you’ll see that Gigamind’s health has fallen off very quickly.
After destroyed, get the Gigabrain and go to the back.
You will Get
Breakout Novo Berner
Spiked Shell Nova Berner (Legendary Shield)
- Feel the Bern.
- 844 Incendiary Damage on shield break and fill. +40% Capacity, -10% Max Health.
- Returns 56 damage if melee’d while shielded
- Borderlands 3 – Complete New Legendary Weapons (with Stats)
- Borderlands 3 – Guide to Amara (Skill, Power, Weapon)
- Borderlands 3 – How to Customize Items (Cheat Editor)
- Borderlands 3 – Legendary Creeping Death Shotgun (How to Find)
- Borderlands 3 – (How to Locate) Proving Grounds and Circle of Slaughter
- Borderlands 3 – Complete (100%) Achievement Guide (How to Obtain)
- Borderlands 3 – How to Get “Ye Who Enter” Achievement (12 Switch Secret Room)
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood – Hunted and Helpful Hunter Achievement, Full Game Walkthrough
- Borderlands 3 – Guide to AFK Purple Gun Farm (Works with Zane)
- Borderlands 3 – How to Locate Best Torgue Weapons (Legendary)
- Borderlands 3 – Zane’s Damage Guide (How to Do)
- Borderlands 3 – Fustercluck Off Achievement (Mission List)
- Borderlands 3 – “Rewards Card” Achievement (Atlas, COV, Dahl, Hyperion, Jakobs, etc.)
- Borderlands 3 (Bounty of Blood) – New All Achievements Guide
- Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood – 100% Achievement Guide