This guide will help you on how to set VR options and instructions contain room-scale, standing only, space, location, boundary settings.
Set up for Room-Scale
Play Room-Scale, Standing, and Seated VR experiences. Choose this If you have at least 2 meters by 1.5 meters, or around 6.5 by 5 feet.
Set up for Standing Only
Play Standing and Seated VR experiences. Choose this if you have limited space to walk around.
Make some space
First, clear some floor space between the Base Stations. This area should be at least 2 meters by 1.5 meters, or around 6.5 by 5 feet.
Turn on the Controllers and place the Controllers and Headset in a location visible from the Base Stations.
Locate your monitor
Stand in the middle of your cleared space. Point your Controller at your monitor and pull the Trigger with your index finger to continue. This information will be used to orient the overhead view In a later step.
Locate the floor
Place both Controllers on the floor and visible to the Base Stations. Then click the Calibrate Floor button and wait while calibration completes. You can also click the trigger and then place the controller on the floor to finish calibration.
Create some boundaries
Hold the Trigger as you trace the outer perimeter of your available space with the tip of the Controller. The area traced should be empty from floor to celling.
Set your play area
If you receive following warning, please set your area again and be careful on small room.
“Your available space is too small to fit the minimum Play Area. Try going back to the previous step to retrace your available space. Make sure you trace to the edge so that your space is maximized.”
It is done!!
- Boneworks – VR Controls – Guide
- Boneworks – Weapons – Achievements
- How to Find the Key in Botanics Laboratory – Boneworks – Guide
- Tips of Tower/Botanical Garden Key Hunting – Boneworks – Guide
- Boneworks – How to fix crashes and framedrops – Guide
- How to Unlock Sandbox – Boneworks – Tips
- Boneworks – How To Steal – Guide
- Boneworks – How to Climb – Guide
- Boneworks – How to Save – Guide
- How to get the “Hover Junkers” Secret to fly! – Boneworks – Guide
- Boneworks – How To Climb High Ledges – Tips
- Boneworks – How to Do Spawn Enemies – Tip
- Bonework – How to get past the first turret – Tip