You can’t figure out has to save while in-game? You have to start over? This guide will help you on how to solve this problem. Let’s take a look.
- How To Fix Crashes And Framedrops
- How To Set VR
- Unlock Sandbox
- The Key In Botanics Laboratory
- Advanced Climb Tips
- VR Controls
- Spawn Enemies
- Tips Of Tower/Botanical Garden Key Hunting
- Secret To Fly
How to Save?
The game saves after every level automatically. It can be a problem for you that spend time. Unfortunately, there is no checkpoint save.
The game has not a save system, only just unlocking chapter selects. That is a problem since the levels can take hours to complete. You can want to take a break and when you came back you needed to start the whole level again. So you can be lost hour of progress.
Also, manual saves when out of combat. But do not forget it some of these levels are long!
- Boneworks – How to fix crashes and framedrops – Guide
- How to Unlock Sandbox – Boneworks – Tips
- How to get the “Hover Junkers” Secret to fly! – Boneworks – Guide
- Boneworks – Weapons – Achievements
- Boneworks – How to Do Spawn Enemies – Tip
- Tips of Tower/Botanical Garden Key Hunting – Boneworks – Guide
- Boneworks – How To Climb High Ledges – Tips
- Boneworks – How To Steal – Guide
- Boneworks – How to Climb – Guide
- Boneworks – How to set VR – Guide
- How to Find the Key in Botanics Laboratory – Boneworks – Guide
- Boneworks – VR Controls – Guide
- Bonework – How to get past the first turret – Tip