Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for
Save File Location
If “Folder” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
C: or D:\FindSteamFolder\Steam\steamapps\common\Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2
You can find your file here.
How to Sync Steam Cloud Save?
- Go to: Steam/Library/Home
- Find Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2.exe (left-side on Steam)
- Right-click on it
- Go to Properties/Updates
- And find and enable it:
- None Found