A guide on how to get owlbear in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Get Owlbear
If you killed all the goblins then I believe that you cannot get the owlbear cub. The only way I have figured out how to get it is by:
1. Kill it’s mother in the owlbear cave.
2. Leave it alone to eat its mother.
3. Leave the cave and end the day (long rest at your camp).
4. Go to goblin camp and find the goblins playing “chicken chase” with the owlbear cub (on the west side).
5. Talk to the goblin running the game and get through the dialogue but end with refusing to play the game because of cruelty.
6. Talk to the owlbear cub (via speak with animals potion or other similar effect) and tell it to come with you. It will want to but be afraid of leaving the goblins.
7. Talk to the goblin again, but this time there is an option to say you want to leave with the cub. Select this and intimidate/persuade/illithid tadpole your way to success.
8. The cub will run away. Now you just have to do other stuff/wait for it to show up at your camp. It showed up at my camp after a few long rests.
By Dr Nilsson 🖖
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Get Goblin (Intercourse)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Locate Secret Loots
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Kill The Phase Spider Matriarch (Boss Guide)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Tips for Controls (Camera, Moving, and More)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Save File Location
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Fix Black Screen
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Creating Character Guide: Materials (Skill, Race, and More)
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to Locate Owl Bear
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Solving All Puzzles and Quizzes Guide