A guide on how to cheat (trainer) Back 4 Blood.
How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Num 1 – Infinite Health
- Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
- Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
- Num 4 – No Reload
- Num 5 – Super Accuracy
- Num 6 – No Recoil
- Num 7 – Rapid Fire
- Num 8 – Set Player Speed
- Num 9 – Set Jump Height
- Num 0 – One Hit Kill
- Num . – Damage Multiplier
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Copper
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Copper Multiplier
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Lock Draw Card Remaining Count
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Set Game Speed
“Infinite Copper”: Takes effect when you gain or spend copper.
This game uses EasyAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAC, please follow these instructions:
For Steam/Epic Game Store Version:
1. Copy “start_protected_game.exe” to game directory.
2. Start game.
For Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass Version:
1. Start the trainer first (restart the trainer if it’s already running).
2. Disconnect from the internet. (This is required)
3. Launch the game, twice. The first time it will close automatically. The second time it should be running fine.
4. When you’re in the game, re-connect your internet in order to sign in.
2021.10.21: Update for Microsoft Store/Xbox Game Pass Version.
- Back 4 Blood – The Best Tips for Logistic Support Build
- Back 4 Blood – How to Fix Fullscreen
- Back 4 Blood – Save Game Location
- Back 4 Blood – How to Locate Secret of Blue Dog Hollow Achievement
- Back 4 Blood – EZ Grinding for Supply Points Guide (Step by Step)