A guide on how to move Apex Legends (Season 7) version from Origin version to Steam version.
Guide to Moving Origin to Steam
How to do it properly, and then you don’t have to redownload 31gb the game files.
- First, you must update Apex Legends origin version to the latest version.
- After that, rename the game folder Origin version from Apex to Apex Legends (In my case, be like that).
- After that, Move the game folder to the installation directory (SteamLibrary/steamapps/common)
- Then install via steam, steam automatically discover the existing game files.
- That’s it, you good to go.
- Apex Legends – How to Fix Issue: CSOM MilesAsync OpenOrFindFile
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Change Audio Language (Only)
- Apex Legends (Season 7) – Changing the Frame Rate Cap
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Save File Location
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Guide to Fixing FPS Stutters
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Get All Achievements
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Improve FPS (Best Settings)
- Apex Legends (Season 7) – Character Guide (Wraith, Gibraltar, Octane, and More)
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Best Advices for Inventory
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Guide To Combat, Weapons, Movements, And More