This guide shows all characters (Wraith, Gibraltar, Octane, and more) in Apex Legends (Season 7).
Some characters are simply better than others. Find out who the best Legends here.
1. Tier S
The most popular choice among the players, She’s great for solo play due to her small hitbox and its tactical ability, Into The Void, which serves as a “get me out” button.
He takes 15% less damage. Combined with a 75 HP Gun Shield passive.
2. Tier A
Her drone isn’t just an excellent way for a quick revive, but the protective shield also allows for players to maneuver offensively.
His multiple gas traps along with his special cluster gas grenade deal immense damage up close.
His passive allows him to cloak himself and the teammate he’s reviving which is quite invaluable.
Pro Camper :v
Her fence and pylon can make the best out of a tight situation.
3. Tier B
B stands for Bangalore.
Beast of the Hunt mode!
His drone can immediately respawn teammates from Respawn Beacons.
Crouch-walk faster and climb higher than other Legends.
4. Tier C
Running fast and jumping on launch pads, fun to play.
5. Tier D
Sees parents murdered. Doesn’t become Batman.
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Get All Achievements
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Best Advices for Inventory
- Apex Legends (Season 7) – Changing the Frame Rate Cap
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Guide To Combat, Weapons, Movements, And More
- Apex Legends (Season 7) – Guide to Moving Origin to Steam
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Improve FPS (Best Settings)
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Guide to Fixing FPS Stutters
- Apex Legends – How to Fix Issue: CSOM MilesAsync OpenOrFindFile
- Apex Legends (Steam) – Save File Location
- Apex Legends (Steam) – How to Change Audio Language (Only)