A guide on how to get all (100%) achievements in Amnesia: Rebirth.
How to Get All (100%) Achievements
This guide will eventually help you get 100% of the achievements. There are spoilers bellow, so i’d suggest at least completing the game once before reading it.
- Awoke with fragmentary memories after the crash of the Cassandra.
- Followed Salim’s trail.
- Dreamed of Paris.
- Carried on with life, despite Salim’s fate.
- Followed the pilgrim’s trail to take refuge in the fort.
- Explored the inner fortress, and spoke to the doctor.
- Took time to talk with an unborn child.
- Fired a cannon at the fortress gate.
- Found a way through the ruined cistern.
- Travelled through the desert.
- Took a walk in the park.
- Escaped the Shadow.
- Escaped the Shadow.
- Activated the alchemists’ device.
- Drained the fear and the life from a crewmember.
- Activated a portal between worlds.
- Operated a scanning device, and learned of a child’s illness.
- Failed to reach a child, separated by deep waters.
- Reached the doctor.
- Gave birth to a daughter, only to lose her.
- Completed the Story.
- Sent extra objects through the portal in the Alchemist’s Chambers.
- Resisted fear, and resisted anger.
- Escaped a cage in the Arsenal without setting off a grenade.
- Smashed lots of irreplaceable objects.
- Tortured an innocent to aid an unborn child.
- Create the vitae as shows in the video and then use it in the chair.
- Spared an innocent, perhaps dooming an unborn child.
- Power up the cart and leave without creating the vitae.
- Kept quiet and still, and so escaped a predator’s gaze.
- Left when things were getting interesting in Amnesia: Rebirth.
- Completed the game faster than any Frictional developer.
- Collected all the other achievements.
For these achievements you can do them one after another by clicking continue when going back to the main menu after finishing the story.
- Escaped to Paris with a daughter that must now be cared for:
- Once you’ve soothed Amari after picking her up from the crib, take the Leyden Jar before exiting the room. When the boss fight starts, Go to the door use entered from, using the structures to avoid her gaze. Then use the Leyden Jar to power the portal
- Left a daughter in the care of a god, and was reborn.
- Once the boss fight starts, put Amari back in the nursery.
- Sacrificed everything to cast down a god and end suffering:
- Once you’ve soothed your baby after picking her up from the crib, take the Leyden Jar before exiting the room. When the boss fight starts, go to each of the rooms around the side, starting with the first on the left (whilst avoiding the spirits gaze). Use the Leyden Jar to open the doors and then inject the valve.
- Found an unfinished letter from an archaeologist to his sister.
- Found treasure beneath the water.
- Collected notes to fill a journal.
- Burned a forest’s worth of matches to illuminate dark places.
- Gazed at a reflection in the water.
- Found all Hank’s notes on the crew of the Cassandra.
- Found all the memories recorded by others.