Although using 4K HD videos this guide helps you on how to save 12 Gb space in Age of Empires IV.
How to Save 12 Gb Space (Using 4K HD Videos)
if you are using the 4k hdr videos, you can save 12GB by deleting the HD videos.
- Browse local files>cardinal>movies>source
- fe> delete the intro logo
- campaign> delete everything except placeholder video
- campain>en> delete all videos
Aso noticed there are audio low, medium and high folders. not sure if it’s audio quality or what. I’m not messing with them but they’re like 2gb each. would be nice to delete low and medium if they aren’t necessary but I suspect they are.
by Mr Moopsy
- Age of Empires IV – How to Increase FPS (4K Ultra Performance)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Find Save File on PC
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Rebinding Locked Hotkeys
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Using WASD Instead of Arrow Keys
- Age of Empires IV – Advanced Guide to PC Controls (Hotkeys)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Disable Censorship (Turn Off Chat Filter)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Fix WASD, Mouse, Camera Panning