Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” on PC for Age of Empires IV.
How to Find Save File on PC
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game File?
\Documents\My Games\Age of Empires IV\Users\ some weird number \.
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Rebinding Locked Hotkeys
- Age of Empires IV – How to Save 12 Gb Space (Using 4K HD Videos)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Fix WASD, Mouse, Camera Panning
- Age of Empires IV – Advanced Guide to PC Controls (Hotkeys)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Increase FPS (4K Ultra Performance)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Disable Censorship (Turn Off Chat Filter)
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Using WASD Instead of Arrow Keys