A guide on how to turn off chat filter and disable censorship in Age of Empires IV.
How to Disable Censorship
How to get passed the Great Firewall of Age of Empires IV.
- 1) Go to C:\Users\((USERNAME))\Documents\My Games\Age of Empires IV.
- 2) Scroll down to and open up this file, configuration_system.lua,in notepad.
- 3) Scroll down to line 135: Setting filterchat.
- 4) Change ‘True’ to ‘False’.
- 5) Congratulations, you’ve finally gotten past China’s great firewall lookin’-ass feature. Uncensored messages are now available. Long live liberty!
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Rebinding Locked Hotkeys
- Age of Empires IV – Advanced Guide to PC Controls (Hotkeys)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Increase FPS (4K Ultra Performance)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Fix WASD, Mouse, Camera Panning
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Using WASD Instead of Arrow Keys
- Age of Empires IV – How to Find Save File on PC
- Age of Empires IV – How to Save 12 Gb Space (Using 4K HD Videos)