A guide on how to use your keyboard for WASD map movement in Age of Empires IV. Using WASD (instead of arrow keys).
How to Use WASD Instead of Arrow Keys
It appears that someone needs to point this out, so it’s a very simple guide.
I noticed a large thread about people being unable to use WASD and having to rebind their keys. For the record, you can simply hold down ALT and then use WASD without any issues, rebinding, or rebinding. SHIFT, I believe, also works.
This will suffice until they make it standard without the need to hold down a second key. You can also rebind.
You’re more than welcome.
- Age of Empires IV – How to Fix WASD, Mouse, Camera Panning
- Age of Empires IV – Guide to Rebinding Locked Hotkeys
- Age of Empires IV – Advanced Guide to PC Controls (Hotkeys)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Increase FPS (4K Ultra Performance)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Disable Censorship (Turn Off Chat Filter)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Save 12 Gb Space (Using 4K HD Videos)
- Age of Empires IV – How to Find Save File on PC