A guide on how to build mini-gun (shoots fireball) in 20 Minutes Till Dawn.
How to Build Mini-Gun (Shoots Fireball)
Extremely powerful build that is easy and satisfying.
Guide to Fireball Mini-Gun
Steps to complete the build
- Choose the dual SMG as your weapon, and choose Abby as the character.
- For level-up upgrades, you will want to focus on getting Lightning and Fire first, if they don’t show up, grab double bullet to help you get through the first boss. Attack speed, Reload speed, and Movement speed are your second priority.
- Once you get your hands on lightning, this is your first power spike. Every right click will spawn 16 lightning that can basically clear 20-ish mobs along with your bullets.
- Your second power spike is when you get the tier-2 fire upgrade that shoots a fireball every 4 shots. Hence every right-click will shoot 8 fireballs toward your mouse direction. They are super powerful and can clear a path instantly,
- After you defeat the first boss, your right-click ability shoots much faster. which increases the rate of your lightning bolts and fireballs. After you defeat the second boss, it is crucial that you choose the upgrade that increases your ammo capacity by 3 times, which gives you 96 bullets per reload. After this, you are the god.
Addition upgrades that are nice: Health, Shield, and Ice are all helpful upgrades that you can get to make the game even easier.
by Panda Q